- Monday's nine-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value
- This piece will focus on Hornets G/F Nic Batum, Spurs F Rudy Gay and Thunder G Dennis Schroder
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Monday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s nine games:
- Boston Celtics at Charlotte Hornets: 7 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans: 8 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Sacramento Kings: 10 p.m. ET on NBATV
Let’s dive right in.