Top NBA Betting Trends for Blazers-Thunder, Every Tuesday Game
Photo credit: Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Damian Lillard
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all eight teams playing on Tuesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Tuesday’s NBA slate features four games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Sacramento Kings at Toronto Raptors, 7 p.m. ET
- The Kings are 27-19-1 against the spread (ATS) this season but just 11-12 on the road.
- The over is 16-7 in Kings away games and 23-12 when they’re underdogs.
- The Raptors are 29-8 straight up (SU) but 14-21-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 28-20 in Raptors games, including 7-3 over their last 10.
Portland Trail Blazers at Oklahoma City Thunder, 8 p.m. ET
- The Blazers are 26-22 ATS this season but just 8-12 as underdogs.
- The under is 21-11 in Blazers conference games.
- The Thunder are 14-7 SU and 11-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 21-15 when the Thunder are favorites.
Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 25-21 ATS this season but just 8-12 as underdogs.
- The over is 25-21 in Clippers games but just 2-8 in the last 10.
- The Mavericks are 16-6 SU and 15-7 ATS at home.
- The under is 11-6 when the Mavericks are favorites.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m. ET
- The Wolves are 6-16 SU and 9-13 ATS on the road.
- The over is 25-21 in Wolves games, including 8-2 in the last 10.
- The Suns are 7-17 SU and 11-13 ATS at home.
- The under is 18-10 in Suns conference games.