Photo credit: Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: De’Aaron Fox
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 12 teams playing on Thursday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Thursday’s NBA slate features six games and begins at 3 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
New York Knicks at Washington Wizards, 3 p.m. ET
- The Knicks are 20-22-1 against the spread this season.
- The over is 23-20 in Knicks games, including 20-15 when they’re underdogs.
- The Wizards are 19-25 ATS this season, including 9-11 as favorites.
- The over is 25-18 in Wizards games.
Sacramento Kings at Charlotte Hornets, 7 p.m. ET
- The Kings are 26-17-1 ATS this season, including 17-15-1 as underdogs.
- The over is 27-17 in Kings games, including 16-4 on the road.
- The Hornets are 14-8 straight-up and 12-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-19 in Hornets games, including 5-4-1 over their past 10.
Philadelphia 76ers at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m. ET
- The 76ers are 10-12 SU and 8-14 ATS on the road.
- The over is 26-18 in 76ers games, including 19-12 in conference games.
- The Pacers are 15-5 SU and 11-9 ATS at home.
- The over is 9-1 in the Pacers’ past 10 games, but just 6-14 in home games.
Phoenix Suns at Toronto Raptors, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Suns are 20-25 ATS this season, including 9-12 on the road.
- The under is 25-17 when the Suns are underdogs.
- The Raptors are are 19-25-2 ATS, including 13-20-2 as favorites.
- The over is 28-18 in Raptors games, including 14-8 in home games.
Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- The Bulls are 10-11-2 ATS on the road this season.
- The under is 27-17 in Bulls games.
- The Nuggets are 18-4 SU and 14-8 ATS at home.
- The under is 23-20 in Nuggets games, although it’s 3-7 over the past 10.
Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City Thunder, 9:30 p.m. ET
- The Lakers are 19-25-1 ATS this season, including 9-12 on the road.
- The under is 29-16 in Lakers games, including 8-2 over their past 10.
- The Thunder are 14-6 SU and 11-9 ATS at home.
- The over is 12-7 in Thunder home games.