Top NBA Betting Trends for Warriors-Clippers, Every Friday Game
Photo credit: Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Stephen Curry
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 14 teams playing on Friday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Friday’s NBA slate features seven games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Memphis Grizzlies at Boston Celtics, 7 p.m. ET
- The Grizzlies are 8-15 against the spread (ATS) on the road and 9-18 ATS as underdogs.
- The under is 27-16 in Grizzlies games, including 17-9 when they’re dogs.
- The Celtics are 16-5 straight up (SU) and 15-6 ATS at home.
- The over is 27-17 in Celtics games, including 13-8 in home games.
Miami Heat at Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. ET
- The Heat are 12-7 ATS on the road and 13-6-1 ATS as underdogs.
- The over is 17-9 in Heat conference games.
- The Pistons are 20-22-1 ATS this season, including 9-12-1 at home.
- The Pistons moneyline is -2.01 units at home.
Brooklyn Nets at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- The Nets are 25-21 ATS this season, including 13-10 on the road.
- The over is 19-15 in Nets games when they’re underdogs.
- The Magic are 4-6-1 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 26-18 in Magic games, including 16-8 in conference games.
San Antonio Spurs at Minnesota Timberwolves, 8 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 27-19 ATS this year, including 13-9 as underdogs.
- The over is 15-7 in Spurs games when they’re underdogs.
- The Wolves are 15-7 SU and 14-8 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-21 in Wolves games, including 8-2 over the last 10.
Cleveland Cavaliers at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET
- The Cavaliers are 19-22 ATS this season as underdogs.
- The over is 24-21 in Cavaliers games, including 8-2 over the last 10.
- The Jazz are 8-2 SU and 6-4 ATS over their last 10.
- The over is 17-15 when the Jazz are favorites.
Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Warriors are 30-10 SU but 17-22-1 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 14-7 in Warriors away games and 24-16 when they’re favorites.
- The Clippers are 24-20 ATS this season but 7-11 as underdogs.
- The over is 25-19 in Clippers games, including 14-9 in home games.
New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 6-18 SU and 9-14-1 ATS on the road.
- The over is 10-7 when the Pelicans are underdogs.
- The Blazers are 19-7 SU and 16-10 ATS at home.
- The under is 20-10 in Blazers conference games.