Photo credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: James Harden
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 20 teams playing on Saturday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Saturday’s NBA slate features 10 games and begins at 3:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Oklahoma City Thunder at Philadelphia 76ers, 3:30 p.m. ET
- The Thunder are 23-21 against the spread this season, including 4-2 as underdogs.
- The under is 15-8 in Thunder away games and 5-1 when they’re dogs.
- The 76ers are 19-4 straight-up and 13-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 26-19 in 76ers games, including 14-8 in home games.
Phoenix Suns at Charlotte Hornets, 5 p.m. ET
- The Suns are 4-18 straight-up and 10-12 ATS on the road.
- The under is 26-17 in Suns games when they’re underdogs.
- The Hornets are 15-8 straight-up and 13-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-20 in Hornets games, including 5-4-1 over the last 10.
Sacramento Kings at Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. ET
- The Kings are 10-1 straight-up and 9-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 27-18 in Kings games, including 16-5 in away games.
- The Pistons are 13-10 straight-up and 10-12-1 ATS at home.
- The under is 16-11 in Pistons games when they’re dogs.
Milwaukee Bucks at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- The Bucks are 26-17-1 ATS this year, including 8-2 over their last 10.
- The under is 12-8 in Bucks away games.
- The Magic are 21-23-1 ATS this year, including 3-7 over their last 10.
- The under is 26-19 in Magic games, including 16-9 in conference games.
Dallas Mavericks at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Mavericks are 26-18 ATS this season, including 18-9 as underdogs.
- The Mavericks moneyline is -12.46 units on the road.
- The Pacers are 15-6 straight-up and 11-10 ATS at home.
- The under is 15-6 in Pacers home games, but the under is 9-1 over their last 10.
Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Celtics are 20-17 ATS as favorites but 8-15 ATS on the road.
- The over is 28-17 in Celtics games, including 17-11 in conference games.
- The Hawks are 8-11 straight-up and 7-12 ATS at home.
- The over is 24-18 when the Hawks are underdogs.
Memphis Grizzlies at Toronto Raptors, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Grizzlies are 9-15 ATS on the road and 10-18 as underdogs.
- The under is 27-17 in Grizzlies games, including 17-10 when they’re dogs.
- The Raptors are 19-26-2 ATS, including 13-21-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 28-19 in Raptors games, including 14-9 at home.
Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
- The Heat are 12-8 ATS on the road but 9-13 as favorites.
- The over is 14-8 when the Heat are favorites.
- The Bulls are 19-22-2 ATS as underdogs.
- The under is 27-18 in Bulls games, including 17-8 in conference games.
Los Angeles Lakers at Houston Rockets, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Lakers are 10-12 straight-up and ATS on the road.
- The under is 29-17 in Lakers games, including 18-13 in conference games.
- The Rockets are 16-7 straight-up and 14-8-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 24-19 in Rockets games, including 15-8 in home games.
Cleveland Cavaliers at Denver Nuggets, 10 p.m. ET
- The Cavaliers are 4-20 straight-up but 12-11-1 ATS on the road.
- The over is 24-22 in Cavaliers games, including 7-3 over the last 10.
- The Nuggets are 19-4 straight-up and 15-8 ATS at home.
- The Nuggets moneyline is +5.47 units at home.