All-Star Saturday Contest
Win $500 on the Slam Dunk/3-pt contests
Photo credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: James Harden
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 14 teams playing on Wednesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Wednesday’s NBA slate features seven games and begins at 7:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Denver Nuggets at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Nuggets are 10-16 ATS on the road but 21-16 as favorites.
- The under is 15-11 in Nuggets away games.
- The Nets are 30-25 ATS, including 21-18 as underdogs.
- The over is 15-13 in Nets home games and 21-18 when they’re dogs.
New Orleans Pelicans at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 8-21 straight-up and 13-15-1 ATS on the road.
- The over is 14-11 when the Pelicans are underdogs.
- The Bulls are 10-15 ATS at home and 1-3 as favorites.
- The under is 17-8 in Bulls home games and 4-0 when they’re favorites.
Washington Wizards at Milwaukee Bucks, 8 p.m. ET
- The Wizards are 6-20 straight-up and 7-19 ATS on the road.
- The over is 30-22 in Wizards games, including 17-9 when they’re underdogs.
- The Bucks are 16-10 ATS at home and 25-18-2 as favorites.
- The under is 27-24 in Bucks games, including 7-3 in the last 10.
Charlotte Hornets at Dallas Mavericks, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Hornets are 7-18 straight-up and 11-14 ATS on the road.
- The over is 14-10 in Hornets road games and 14-8 when they’re dogs.
- The Mavericks are 18-7 straight-up and 18-7 ATS at home.
- The under is 14-6 when the Mavericks are favorites.
Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET
- The Suns are 24-31 ATS this year, including 12-15 on the road.
- The under is 20-14 in Suns conference games.
- The Jazz are 13-12-1 ATS at home and 19-20-1 as favorites.
- The over is 22-18 when the Jazz are favorites.
Houston Rockets at Sacramento Kings, 10 p.m. ET
- The Rockets are 12-14 straight-up and 9-17 ATS on the road.
- The over is 30-22 in Rockets games, including 22-15 when they’re favorites.
- The Kings are 17-10 straight-up and 19-7-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 24-10 in Kings conference games, but the under is 8-2 in their last 10 overall.
San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 31-24 ATS this year, including 15-9 as underdogs.
- The over is 17-9 in Spurs away games and 17-7 when they’re dogs.
- The Warriors are 19-7 straight-up but just 10-15-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 27-20 when the Warriors are favorites but 11-15 in home games.