Top NBA Betting Trends for Spurs-Kings, Every Monday Game
Photo credit: Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: De’Aaron Fox
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 12 teams playing on Monday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s NBA slate features six games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Denver Nuggets at Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. ET
- The Nuggets are 10-15 ATS on the road but 21-15 as favorites.
- The under is 15-10 in Nuggets away games.
- The Pistons are 10-16-1 ATS at home and 14-18-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 28-20 in Pistons games, including 18-12 when they’re dogs.
Atlanta Hawks at Washington Wizards, 7 p.m. ET
- The Hawks are 9-22 straight-up and 16-15 ATS on the road.
- The over is 28-21 when the Hawks are underdogs.
- The Wizards are 11-13 ATS as favorites but 16-10 at home.
- The over is 15-10 in Wizards home games and 7-3 in division games.
Milwaukee Bucks at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Bucks are 13-10-2 ATS on the road and 24-18-2 as favorites.
- The under is 14-11 in Bucks road games.
- The Nets are 30-24 ATS this year, including 21-17 as underdogs.
- The over is 21-17 when the Nets are underdogs.
Indiana Pacers at New Orleans Pelicans, 8 p.m. ET
- The Pacers are 15-12 straight-up and 12-14-1 ATS on the road.
- The under is 20-13 when the Pacers are favorites.
- The Pelicans are 3-7 straight-up but 6-3-1 ATS over their last 10.
- The over is 14-10 when the Pelicans are underdogs.
Houston Rockets at Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m. ET
- The Rockets are 11-14 straight-up and 9-16 ATS on the road.
- The over is 29-22 in Rockets games this year but 11-13 in away games.
- The Suns are 23-31 ATS this season, including 11-16 at home.
- The under is 20-13 in Suns conference games.
San Antonio Spurs at Sacramento Kings, 10 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 21-9 straight-up and 16-14 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 31-23 in Spurs games, including 16-9 in away games.
- The Kings are 18-7-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 28-24 in Kings games but just 1-9 in the last 10.