Top NBA Betting Trends for Wolves-Grizzlies, Every Tuesday Game
Photo credit: Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jaren Jackson and Marc Gasol
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 16 teams playing on Tuesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Tuesday’s NBA slate features eight games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Los Angeles Lakers at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Lakers are 13-12 against the spread (ATS) on the road but 15-18-1 as favorites.
- The under is 33-20 in Lakers games, including 22-12 when they’re favorites.
- The Pacers are 18-7 straight up (SU) and 13-12 ATS at home.
- The under is 31-22 in Pacers games, including 18-7 in home games.
Los Angeles Clippers at Charlotte Hornets, 7 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 15-12 ATS on the road but 10-15 as underdogs.
- The under is 16-9 when the Clippers are underdogs and 8-2 in the last 10 overall.
- The Hornets are 19-8 SU and 15-11-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 27-24 in Hornets games but just 4-6 in the last 10.
Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Celtics are 24-19-1 ATS as favorites but 9-15-1 on the road.
- The over is 31-22 in Celtics games, including 14-11 in road games.
- The Cavaliers are 23-29-1 ATS, including 10-16 at home.
- The over is 15-11 in Cavaliers home games.
Detroit Pistons at New York Knicks, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Pistons are 13-5 SU and 8-10 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 28-21 in Pistons games, including 13-8 in away games.
- The Knicks are 4-20 SU and 8-14-2 ATS at home.
- The under is 15-9 in Knicks home games and 9-1 in the last 10 overall.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. ET
- The Timberwolves are 8-17 SU and 12-13 ATS on the road.
- The under is 20-15 in Timberwolves conference games.
- The Grizzlies are 12-14 ATS at home and 13-19-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 34-19 in Grizzlies games, including 24-7 in conference games.
Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers, 8 p.m. ET
- The Raptors are 16-11 SU and 10-15-2 ATS on the road.
- The over is 30-24 in Raptors games, including 19-13 in conference games.
- The 76ers are 21-5 SU and 14-12 ATS at home.
- The over is 28-24 in 76ers games, including 15-10 in home games.
Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder, 8 p.m. ET
- The Magic are 13-11 ATS on the road and 20-17-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 30-23 in Magic games, including 14-10 in away games.
- The Thunder are 17-7 SU and 13-11 ATS at home.
- The over is 15-8 in Thunder home games and 25-15 when they’re favorites.
Miami Heat at Portland Trail Blazers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Heat are 15-9 ATS on the road and 14-8-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 8-2 in the Heat’s last 10 games.
- The Blazers are 22-7 SU and 19-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 7-2-1 in the Blazers’ last 10 games.