Freedman’s Favorite Warriors vs. Raptors Game 3 Prop: Will Kyle Lowry Score 15 Points?
Photo credit: Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyle Lowry
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring at least one of his favorite bets for each day of 2019.
- On Wednesday, he highlights the NBA player prop he likes most for Game 3 of the 2019 NBA Finals.
Each day, I publish 1-2 pieces on props I like. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
In this piece, I highlight my favorite NBA player prop for Game 3 of the NBA FInals.
For up-to-the-minute lines, check out our live betting odds page.
For more daily player props, follow me in The Action Network app.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
871-638-48, +142.27 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 411-310-7, +46.39 Units
- NHL: 152-120-13, +30.70 Units
- MLB: 54-57-14, -9.07 Units
- Golf: 12-15-2, -0.70 Units
- NASCAR: 12-18-0, -5.42 Units
- NCAAB: 125-70-12, +38.82 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0, -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 79-34-0, +28.50 Units
- Horse Racing: 4-0-0, +2.19 Units
2019 NBA Finals Game 3 Betting Odds: Toronto Raptors at Golden State Warriors
- Spread: Warriors -4.5
- Over/Under: 213.5
- Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Series Score: Tied 1-1
Freedman’s Favorite Warriors-Raptors Game 3 Prop: Kyle Lowry Points
- Over 14.5: -114
- Under 14.5: -114
For Game 3 tonight, Raptors guard Kyle Lowry is projected for a respectable 36 minutes in the FantasyLabs NBA Models, but we’re not expecting him to do a lot with his playing time.
In his four games against the Warriors this season (including postseason), Lowry has averaged 35.7 minutes but just 13.3 points per game with a median of 11.5. He’s thrice had no more than 13 points, and in the NBA Finals he’s put up a meager 10.0 per game.
Lowry is always a candidate to go off: In four of his 20 playoff games, he has scored 20-plus points, and in the December 12 game at Golden State, he led the Raptors with 23 points as they dominated the Warriors with a 20-point victory.
But Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard didn’t play in that game, so Lowry functioned as the team’s No. 1 scorer. In tonight’s all-important Game 3, Leonard is likely to dominate the ball, leaving fewer scoring opportunities for Lowry.
In the FantasyLabs Props Tool, we have Lowry projected for 10.9 points, and the Lowry under has a bet quality of 10.
I’d bet under 14.5 points all the way to -150.
The Pick: Under 14.5 (-115)