NBA Finals Game 3 Betting Chat: Live Reaction to Raptors-Warriors
Thomas B. Shea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (30).
- Looking to live bet the NBA Finals? Of course you are! Our experts are breaking it down live below.
NBA Finals Pregame Betting Odds: Raptors vs. Warriors Game 3
- Spread: Warriors -3.5
- Over/Under: 213
- Time: 9 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: ABC
Maybe you’ve already bet on Game 3 of the 2019 NBA Finals. Maybe you’re waiting to see how the game develops before jumping in. No matter where you stand pregame, we’ll help guide you in-game if you’re looking for an additional edge.
Our experts are breaking all the matchups and storylines in real-time, and pointing out any live betting opportunities as they pop up.
Enjoy, and good luck!
NBA Finals Game 3 Pregame Coverage
- Raptors vs. Warriors Game 3 NBA Finals Betting Guide
- Sharp Money Causing Massive Odds Movement in Game 3
NBA Finals Game 3 Live Chat
More NBA Finals Coverage
- NBA Finals Betting Trend: Target Second-Half Home Teams, Favorites
- How DeMarcus Cousins Has Turned into the Warriors’ X-Factor
- Updated 2019 NBA Finals MVP Odds: Steph Curry Remains Heavy Favorite
- The 2019 NBA Finals Has Been the Ultimate Pros vs. Joes Betting Battle
- Strength in Numbers: How Warriors Use Passing, Assists to Beat Betting Markets
- Should You Zig Zag Bets in the NBA Finals? Not So Fast