2019 NBA Finals Live Betting Chat: Raptors In 6, Or Back To The 6?
Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry (7), Golden State Warriors guard Andre Iguodala (9) during the 2019 NBA Finals at Oracle Arena.
Current Game 6 Odds: Raptors vs. Warriors
- Spread: Warriors -2.5
- Over/Under: 212
- Time: Thursday, June 13 at 9 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: ABC
Game 4 of the NBA Finals ended in a weird way for the Warriors and their fans as patrons started walking out early in what was almost the final game played at Oracle Arena.
Lucky for them they get a chance to redeem themselves tonight and the Warriors get a chance to push this series to a decisive seventh game with a win over the Raptors.
Below, our NBA experts are here to chat and answer questions about whether the Warriors can actually send things back up North.
NBA Finals Game 6 Live Chat
More NBA Finals Trends and Analysis
- 2019 NBA Finals Series Betting Odds: Raptors Remain Big Favorites Entering Game 6
- NBA Finals Betting Trend: Target Second-Half Home Teams, Favorites
- Strength in Numbers: How Warriors Use Passing, Assists to Beat Betting Markets
- Moore: What Kevin Durant’s Injury Means for His Future, the Warriors, the NBA and These Finals