NBA Player Prop Bets & Picks (Tuesday, Dec. 3): Has Markelle Fultz Finally Arrived?
Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Orlando Magic guard Markelle Fultz (20).
- Tuesday's seven-game NBA slate features two player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Magic G Markelle Fultz, Pelicans F Brandon Ingram, Lakers C JaVale McGee
Betting on props can be one of the easiest ways to build your bankroll. Sportsbooks tend to offer lower limits and take less action on props than they do on games, so they don’t have as much incentive to post an accurate line.
That’s where our Player Prop tool comes in handy. We compare our industry-leading NBA projections to the props posted at a variety of sportsbooks to identify the best plays each day. Each bet is then graded on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the best possible grade.
How about a little reminder on just how impressively these bets did last season? Props with a Bet Quality of 10 posted a win rate of 60.31%, and props with a Bet Quality of nine won at a 58.82% clip.
As is the case with most sports, betting on unders proved to be more profitable than betting on overs last season:
- Unders with a Bet Quality of 10: 341-172 (66.47%)
- Unders with a Bet Quality of 9: 457-273 (62.6%)
- Unders with a Bet Quality of 8: 898-589 (60.39%)
- Unders with a Bet Quality of 7: 1447-1086 (57.13%)
- Unders with a Bet Quality of 6: 1992-1663 (54.95%)
Overall, if you just blind bet every under with a Bet Quality of eight or higher, you would’ve won at a 62.1% clip on more than 2,700 bets.
Tonight’s props come from two of the slate’s three games:
- Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards: 7:00 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at New Orleans Pelicans: 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets: 9:00 p.m. ET
Let’s dive in.