Pictured: Heat G Josh Richardson, Photo Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA Today Sports
- Friday's 11-game NBA slate features four player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Wizards PF Markieff Morris, Bulls F Jabari Parker, Hawks F Taurean Prince and Heat G Josh Richardson.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Friday’s best props focus on four of the slate’s 11 games:
- Washington Wizards at Philadelphia 76ers: 7 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons: 7p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks at Oklahoma City Thunder: 8 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Miami Heat: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.