- Wednesday's 10-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Hornets C Cody Zeller, Knicks PG Emmanuel Mudiay, and Hornets G Jrue Holiday.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Wednesday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s 10 games:
- Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Hornets: 7 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers: 7 p.m. ET on NBATV
- Washington Wizards at New Orleans Pelicans: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.
Hornets C Cody Zeller
The Pick: Over 5.5 rebounds (-140 at Bovada)
Zeller played just 19.2 minutes in his last game, but is expected to return to his normal workload today vs. the Hawks. It’s an outstanding matchup, as the Hawks rank first in pace, 30th in rebound rate, and 29th in offensive efficiency. That’s a great combination for boards, and Atlanta has unsurprisingly allowed the eighth-most rebounds to opposing centers this season.
I love this prop. Zeller pulled down seven rebounds in just 19.2 minutes in an uptempo matchup on Monday, and he should see more minutes today. I’d play this prop up to -180.