Wednesday’s Best NBA Player Props: Betting Karl-Anthony Towns Rebounds, More
Pictured: Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns, Photo Credit: David Richard-USA Today Sports
- Wednesday's 10-game slate features four NBA player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Wizards F Trevor Ariza, Hornets PG Kemba Walker, Timberwolves C Karl-Anthony Towns and Kings C Willie Cauley-Stein.
Wednesday’s best NBA player props focus on four of the slate’s 10 games:
- Washington Wizards at Detroit Pistons: 7 p.m. ET
- Charlotte Hornets at Brooklyn Nets: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Chicago Bulls: 8 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Clippers: 10:30 p.m. ET
As a reminder, you can dig deeper on these and many other prop bets by using our FantasyLabs NBA Player Props Tool. It leverages our projections against five of the most popular online sportsbooks and grades each prop on a scale of one to 10. The tool crushed on Christmas Day, going 16-7-1 on plays with a bet quality of at least eight.