Photo credit: Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lou Williams
- Monday's nine-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Raptors PG Kyle Lowry, Clippers G Lou Williams, and Bulls PF Lauri Markkanen.
Monday’s best player props focus on three of the slate’s nine games:
- Brooklyn Nets at Toronto Raptors: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Minnesota Timberwolves: 8 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls: 8 p.m. ET
As a reminder, you can dig deeper on these and many other prop bets by using our FantasyLabs NBA Player Props Tool. It leverages our projections against five of the most popular online sportsbooks and grades each prop on a scale of one to 10.
All odds as of 5 p.m. ET on Monday. As always, shop for the best number.
Raptors PG Kyle Lowry
The Pick: Over 13.5 points (-125)
Lowry has had a down season by his standards, but this line still feels too low. He’s averaged 14.4 points per game and has scored at least 20 points in two of his past three games. He could also see a few additional minutes today given the Raptors’ current point guard situation.
Fred VanVleet is out with a thumb injury, Delon Wright is now in Memphis, and the newly acquired Jeremy Lin won’t be available to make his debut, which leaves Lowry as really the only viable option at the position.
I like this prop quite a bit and would be willing to play it up to -150.