NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Jazz, Clippers, More (Monday, Aug. 17)
Photo credit: Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Mike Conley
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Monday at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, August 17
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Caris LeVert – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Torrey Craig – Michael Porter Jr. – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Clippers: Reggie Jackson – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- Philadelphia 76ers: Josh Richardson – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Jordan Clarkson – Joe Ingles – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) will play. Romeo Langford (wrist) is questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Jamal Crawford (hamstring) remains out. Donta Hall (ankle) and Chris Chiozza (adductor) are available to play.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (heel) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (knee) and Gary Harris (hip) are out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Landry Shamet (foot), Patrick Beverley (calf) and Montrezl Harrell (personal) are questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Glenn Robinson III (oblique) and Ben Simmons (knee surgery) are out.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley (personal) and Ed Davis (MCL) are out.