NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Porzingis, Conley, More (Friday, Aug. 21)
Photo credit: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images. Pictured: Mike Conley
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Friday at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, August 21
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Caris LeVert – Garrett Temple – Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Torrey Craig – Michael Porter Jr. – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Clippers: Reggie Jackson – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- Philadelphia 76ers: Shake Milton – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Matisse Thybulle – Joel Embiid
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Javonte Green (knee) is questionable. Gordon Hayward (ankle) remains out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (personal) and Jamal Crawford (hamstring) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (heel) and Trey Burke (ankle) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hip) and Will Barton (knee) are out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley (calf) is doubtful.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Glenn Robinson III (oblique) remains out.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley (personal) is probable.