NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Westbrook, Gordon, More (Monday, Aug. 24)
Photo credit: Bill Baptist/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Russell Westbrook.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Monday at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, August 24
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Eric Gordon – Danuel House – Robert Covington – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Victor Oladipo – Justin Holiday – TJ Warren – Myles Turner
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Jae Crowder – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Lu Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – James Ennis – Gary Clark – Nikola Vucevic
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside – Jusuf Nurkic
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (quad) remains out.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (back) is doubtful. LeBron James (groin), Anthony Davis (ankle) and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Andre Iguodala (hip), Derrick Jones Jr. (ankle) and Jae Crowder (ankle) are questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Aaron Gordon (hamstring) and Michael Carter-Williams (foot) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.