Photo credit: Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jayson Tatum
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Friday's 10-game slate, including how the Boston Celtics will look without Al Horford and Aron Baynes.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 3:40 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Dec. 21
- Atlanta Hawks: Omari Spellman (hip) expected to be out. Miles Plumlee (knee), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Tyler Dorsey (personal) are TBD.
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee), Aron Baynes (hand) and Marcus Morris (knee) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Jabari Parker (illness) is questionable. Bobby Portis (ankle) is out. Cam Payne (calf) is day-to-day.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Matthew Dellavedova (knee) is TBD.
- Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond (illness) is probable.
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans (knee) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: JaVale McGee (illness) is out. LeBron James (illness), Tyson Chandler (illness) and Ivica Zubac (illness) are game-time decisions. Rajon Rondo (hand) and Brandon Ingram (ankle) are available to play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Omri Casspi (illness), JaMychal Green (hamstring) and Joakim Noah (heel) are questionable. Mike Conley (hamstring) and Kyle Anderson (ankle) are probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (nose) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague (ankle) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is doubtful. Anthony Davis (illness) and Ian Clark (ankle) are questionable. Julius Randle (ankle) is expected to play.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Nikola Vucevic (personal) will play. Jonathon Simmons (ankle) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic (foot) and Iman Shumpert (hip) are available to play.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (thigh) expected to be out. Serge Ibaka (knee) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.