Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Abbie Parr/Getty Images. Pictured: Damian Lillard
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Damian Lillard, Karl-Anthony Towns, Kemba Walker and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, February 21
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Andre Drummond
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Torrey Craig – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Malik Beasley – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – James Johnson
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Reggie Bullock – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Wes Iwundu – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Mikal Bridges – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum – Gary Trent Jr. – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Ian Mahinmi
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) is out. Jaylen Brown (calf) is not on the injury report.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) is out. Kevin Love (Achilles) is not on the injury report.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (knee) is questionable. Mason Plumlee (cuboid) and Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) will play.
- Indiana Pacers: TJ Warren (back) is questionable.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (finger) is probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Brandon Ingram (ankle) is TBD.
- New York Knicks: Wayne Ellington (ankle) and Elfrid Payton (ankle) are questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin (knee) is questionable. Mo Bamba (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Phoenix Suns: Frank Kaminsky (knee) remains out. Elie Okobo (ankle), Aron Baynes (hip), Dario Saric (ankle) and Deandre Ayton (ankle) are probable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (groin) and Mario Hezonja (ankle) are out. Nassir Little (ankle) will play.
- San Antonio Spurs: DeMar DeRozan (back) said he’ll play.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) remains out. Pat McCaw (illness) is doubtful.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley (rest) is out.
- Washington Wizards: Ian Mahinmi (foot) and Thomas Bryant (foot) are questionable.