Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Issac Baldizon/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Jimmy Butler
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Russell Westbrook, Jimmy Butler, Kemba Walker and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, February 7
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Damian Jones
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Enes Kanter
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Thon Maker
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Eric Gordon – Robert Covington – Danuel House – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Derrick Jones Jr. – Bam Adebayo – Kelly Olynyk
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Shake Milton – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Mikal Bridges – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Rui Hachimura – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: DeAndre Bembry (hand) remains out. Cam Reddish (concussion) and Bruno Fernando (calf) are doubtful. De’Andre Hunter (ankle) is questionable. Trae Young (ankle), Kevin Huerter (adductor) and Jeff Teague (knee) are probable. Clint Capela is TBD to make his debut.
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis (ankle) is out. Kemba Walker (knee), Jaylen Brown (ankle) and Gordon Hayward (foot) are questionable. Marcus Smart (quad) and Brad Wanamaker (ankle) are probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (nose), JJ Barea (ankle) and Seth Curry (knee) are questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose (adductor), Markieff Morris (illness) and Svi Mykhailiuk (hip) are out.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (rest) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: TJ Warren (concussion) and Victor Oladipo (rest) are questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) is questionable. Justise Winslow (back) remains out.
- Miami Heat: Tyler Herro (ankle) and Meyers Leonard (ankle) are out. Jimmy Butler (shoulder) is doubtful. Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder and Solomon Hill are TBD to make their debuts.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Glenn Robinson III and Alec Burks are TBD to make their debuts.
- Phoenix Suns: Tyler Johnson (knee) and Dario Saric (ankle) are out. Ty Jerome (calf) and Cam Johnson (quad) are doubtful.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nassir Little (ankle) is TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Richaun Holmes (shoulder) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) is out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Thomas Bryant (foot) remains out.