Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Chris Elise/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Paul George
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Bradley Beal, Anthony Davis, Paul George and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, January 10
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Joe Harris – Rodions Kurucs – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Thaddeus Young – Lauri Markkanen
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Dwight Powell
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Maurice Harkless – Kawhi Leonard – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – JJ Redick – Josh Hart – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Davis Bertans – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Jabari Parker (shoulder) is out at least 2 weeks. Bruno Fernando (personal) is out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Wilson Chandler (hamstring) and Garrett Temple (knee) are questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (nose) is questionable.
- Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) is likely to miss a couple weeks. Lauri Markkanen (ankle) is probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee) remains out. JJ Barea (illness) is questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (shoulder) is questionable. Draymond Green (ankle) is not on the injury report.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (back) and Domantas Sabonis (knee) are questionable.
- LA Clippers: Paul George (hamstring) is out.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (gluteus maximus) and Avery Bradley (fever) are questionable. LeBron James (illness) is probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Derrick Jones Jr. (thigh) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (knee) is questionable. Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) is probable. George Hill (illness) is not on the injury report.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) and Jrue Holiday (elbow) are out.
- New York Knicks: Julius Randle (personal) is out. Marcus Morris (neck) and Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) are questionable. Mitchell Robinson (toe) is probable.
- Orlando Magic: Aaron Gordon (calf) is questionable. DJ Augustin (knee) is doubtful.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Richaun Holmes (shoulder) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) are out. Marvin Bagley (foot) is questionable. Cory Joseph (illness) and Nemanja Bjelica (ankle) are not on the injury report.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Garrison Mathews (ankle) is without a timetable to return. Bradley Beal (leg) is questionable. Davis Bertans (quad) is available to play.