Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Aurelien Meunier/Getty Images. Pictured: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Jaren Jackson Jr., Anthony Davis, Giannis Antetokounmpo and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, January 31
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Thad Young – Luke Kornet
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Monte Morris – Torrey Craig – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Kyle Anderson – Jonas Valanciunas
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Caleb Swanigan – Hassan Whiteside
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Daniel Gafford (thumb) is doubtful. Luke Kornet (ankle), Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow), Chandler Hutchison (shoulder, hip), Kris Dunn (quad), Tomas Satoransky (ankle) and Denzel Valentine (hip) are probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) is expected to miss at least 2 games. Tim Hardaway Jr. (back) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (personal) is TBD. Jamal Murray (ankle), Paul Millsap (knee) and Mason Plumlee (cuboid) remain out.
- Detroit Pistons: Markieff Morris (illness) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- LA Lakers: Alex Caruso (neck) and Anthony Davis (glute) are questionable. JaVale McGee (illness) is probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr. (suspended) and Marko Guduric (suspended) are out. De’Anthony Melton (hand) is doubtful. Grayson Allen (hip) remains out indefinitely.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (hamstring) is out. Giannis Antetokounmpo (shoulder) and Donte DiVincenzo (ankle) are questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: E’Twaun Moore (neck) is not on the injury report.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (personal) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Carmelo Anthony (personal) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) and Marc Gasol (hamstring) are TBD.