Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyle Lowry and Kawhi Leonard
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Friday's 10-game slate.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 12:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Jan. 25
- Brooklyn Nets: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (shoulder) and Spencer Dinwiddie (shoulder) are questionable. Jared Dudley (hamstring) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Jabari Parker (patellar tendon) is expected to be available.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) is out. Larry Nance Jr. (MCL) is on track to play.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Nikola Jokic (suspended) is out.
- Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond (concussion) is on track to play. Ish Smith (adductor) is doubtful.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) and Brandon Knight (knee) are out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (back) is out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Garrett Temple (heel) is probable. Joakim Noah (personal) is not on the injury report.
- Miami Heat: Dion Waiters (migraine) is a game-time decision.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague (foot) and Derrick Rose (ankle) are questionable.
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Isaiah Briscoe (ankle) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: T.J. Warren (ankle), Deandre Ayton (ankle) and De’Anthony Melton (ankle) are out. Richaun Holmes (foot) is questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox (toe) and Nemanja Bjelica (back) are not on the injury report.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (rest) and OG Anunoby (personal) will play.
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert (hamstring) is questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.