Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News: Kyle Kuzma to Make Season Debut
Photo credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyle Kuzma
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the statuses of Kyle Kuzma, Stephen Curry and Dejounte Murray.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday's eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, November 1
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – DeAndre Jordan
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Markieff Morris – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D'Angelo Russell – Jordan Poole – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – Justin Holiday – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wesley Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New York Knicks: RJ Barrett – Wayne Ellington – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Mitchell Robinson
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Sacramento Kings: De'Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O'Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (knee) is out. Jaylen Brown (illness) is questionable. Daniel Theis (ankle) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Matthew Dellavedova (personal) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (back) is out. Markieff Morris (ankle) is questionable. Derrick Rose (hamstring) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry (hand), Kevon Looney (hamstring) and Jacob Evans (adductor) are out. Draymond Green (back) is not listed on the injury report.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (ankle) and Edmond Sumner (hand) are out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (calf) is out. Anthony Davis (shoulder) is expected to play. Kyle Kuzma (foot) will make his season debut.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Kyle Korver (rest) is out.
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton (hamstring) and Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) are out. Frank Ntilikina (neck) is probable.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (rest) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (knee) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray (rest) is out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.