Photo credit: Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kris Dunn
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Monday's eight-game slate, including how the Chicago Bulls will look without Zach LaVine.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:45 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, Dec. 17
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (ankle) is out.
- Detroit Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (illness) is questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Shaun Livingston (contusion) and Andre Iguodala (hip) are available to play.
- Houston Rockets: James Ennis (hamstring) remains out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Lou Williams (hamstring) remains out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Kyle Anderson (ankle) is on track to play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Khris Middleton (finger) is available to play. Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) and Ersan Ilyasova (nose) are out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (personal) available to play. Jeff Teague (ankle) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle), Allonzo Trier (hamstring) and Damyean Dotson (shoulder) are out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (back) and Iman Shumpert (hip) are out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.