Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Scott Taetsch/Getty Images. Pictured: Bradley Beal
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kemba Walker, Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, January 6
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Thaddeus Young – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Justin Jackson – Dorian Finney-Smith – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: Ky Bowman – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Wes Iwundu – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: John Collins (back), Cam Reddish (wrist) and Jabari Parker (illness) are questionable. Damian Jones (adductor) and DeAndre’ Bembry (elbow, hip) are probable.
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (illness) is out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out. Caris LeVert (thumb) is out. DeAndre Jordan (knee) is probable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Lauri Markkanen (ankle) is doubtful. Chandler Hutchison (shoulder), Zach LaVine (ankle), Wendell Carter Jr. (abdomen, ankle) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee) is out. Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (shoulder), Draymond Green (ankle) and Kevon Looney (abdominal) are out.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (back) remains out. TJ McConnell (ankle) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Pat Connaughton (thigh) is out. George Hill (illness), Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) and DJ Wilson (finger) are probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday (elbow) is questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel (ankle) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (AC joint) is without a timetable to return.
- Philadelphia 76ers: James Ennis (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out. Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is doubtful.
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray (personal) is not on the injury report.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Bradley Beal (leg) and Ian Mahinmi (finger) are questionable.