Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Stacy Revere/Getty Images. Pictured: Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 of the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Giannis Antetokounmpo, Fred VanVleet and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s three-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, March 9
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Dewayne Dedmon
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Ersan Ilyasova – Brook Lopez
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Atlanta Hawks: Jeff Teague (illness), De’Andre Hunter (knee) and DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) are questionable. John Collins (thigh) and Kevin Huerter (groin) are probable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) remains out. DJ Wilson (ankle) is TBD.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (shoulder) is TBD.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.