Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jeff Teague
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Monday's nine-game slate, including the status of Wolves PG Jeff Teague.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, Feb. 11
- Brooklyn Nets: DeMarre Carroll (knee) is questionable. Jared Dudley (hamstring) remains out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Tony Parker (back) is out.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Cedi Osman (ankle) is out. Ante Zizic (back) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (ankle) is questionable. Gary Harris (adductor) remains out.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (shoulder) is expected to play.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (knee) is questionable. Doug McDermott (ribs) is a game-time decision.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) is not on the injury report. Nikola Mirotic (calf) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle) says he’ll play. Jeff Teague (foot) is probable. Andrew Wiggins (illness) and Jerryd Bayless (toe) are questionable. Tyus Jones (ankle) is doubtful. Robert Covington (knee) remains out.
- New York Knicks: Nothing new.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Jerami Grant (ankle) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (thumb) is out at least 3 weeks.
- Washington Wizards: Jeff Green (hip) is questionable. Tomas Satoransky (personal) is out.