Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ben Simmons
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's five-game slate, including how the Philadelphia 76ers will look without Joel Embiid and Jimmy Butler.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 2:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Jan. 26
- Atlanta Hawks: Kevin Huerter (neck) is probable.
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (quad) is out for the season.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Omri Casspi (knee) is doubtful. Garrett Temple (shoulder) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Julius Randle (ankle) is questionable. Anthony Davis (finger) and Nikola Mirotic (calf) are out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (rest), Wilson Chandler (hamstring) and Jimmy Butler (wrist) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: DeMar DeRozan (knee) and Davis Bertans (personal) are out. LaMarcus Aldridge (wrist) is questionable.