Photo credit: Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bobby Portis
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's 10-game slate, including how the Chicago Bulls will look without Wendell Carter Jr.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Jan. 19
- Atlanta Hawks: John Collins (illness) and Trae Young (illness) are questionable. Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) is probable. Kent Bazemore (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) remain out.
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (thumb) will miss 8-12 weeks. Shaq Harrison (illness) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) is TBD. Larry Nance Jr. (Achilles) remains out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Wes Matthews (wrist) is questionable. Dennis Smith Jr. (undisclosed) remains out.
- Denver Nuggets: Juancho Hernangomez (abdominal) is questionable. Will Barton (personal) is expected to play.
- Detroit Pistons: Jon Leuer (illness) is TBD.
- Houston Rockets: Brandon Knight (knee) is out. Eric Gordon (knee) and James Ennis (calf) are probable.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (illness) is TBD.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Aaron Gordon (back) is uncertain.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (back) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Jamal Crawford (knee) is questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: OG Anunoby (personal) is out.