Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Devin Booker
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kawhi Leonard, Devin Booker and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, December 14
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Zach LaVine – Tomas Satoransky – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Ben McLemore – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Terance Mann – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler – Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Abdel Nader – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Frank Kaminsky
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Rudy Gay – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Ian Mahinmi
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (shoulder) is out.
- Chicago Bulls: Chandler Hutchison (shoulder, illness) and Cristiano Felicio (wrist) are TBD.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Delon Wright (adductor) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (quad) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook is likely to rest.
- LA Clippers: Kawhi Leonard (rest candidate), JaMychal Green (tailbone), Patrick Beverley (concussion), Lou Williams (calf) and Landry Shamet (ankle) are TBD.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (ankle) is TBD.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (groin) and Justise Winslow (back) are out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Kyle Korver (back) is TBD.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (hip) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (forearm) is questionable. Cam Johnson (hip), Dario Saric (back) and Aron Baynes (calf) are probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (knee) is a game-time decision.
- Washington Wizards: Mo Wagner (ankle) is out. Isaiah Thomas (calf) is questionable.