Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Michael Reaves/Getty Images. Pictured: Kawhi Leonard
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the latest on LaMarcus Aldridge, Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, February 1
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: JJ Barea – Ryan Broekhoff – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Shake Milton – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Dewayne Dedmon
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Gary Payton II – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (hip) and DeAndre Bembry (hand) are out. Bruno Fernando (calf) and De’Andre Hunter (ankle) are questionable.
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) and Enes Kanter (hip) are questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: PJ Washington (ankle) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) remains out.
- Golden State Warriors: Kevon Looney (abdominal) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (illness) is not on the injury report.
- LA Clippers: Kawhi Leonard (back) is questionable.
- LA Lakers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn (Achilles) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Allen Crabbe (patella) is doubtful.
- New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina (groin) is probable. Elfrid Payton (suspension) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Evan Fournier (back) is questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Al Horford (knee) is probable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Carmelo Anthony (personal) is TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) is out at least 3 weeks.
- San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge (thumb) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Tony Bradley (knee) is questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Jordan McRae (ankle) is out. Rui Hachimura (groin) is questionable.