Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Cole Burston/Getty Images. Pictured: Kyle Lowry
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kyle Lowry, D'Angelo Russell and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, February 8
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Courtney Lee – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Torrey Craig – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Christian Wood – Thon Maker
- Golden State Warriors: Ky Bowman – Damion Lee – Andrew Wiggins – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Jarrett Culver – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Reggie Bullock – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Mikal Bridges – Deandre Ayton
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet – Pat McCaw – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (knee) remains out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Cody Martin (nose, concussion) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (knee) and Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) are out. Jerami Grant (ankle), Paul Millsap (knee) and Jordan McRae (ankle) are probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose (adductor), Markieff Morris (illness) and Svi Mykhailiuk (hip) are TBD.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (back) and Juan Toscano-Anderson are questionable. Andrew Wiggins is hopeful to make his debut.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (rest) is out. TJ Warren (concussion) is TBD.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (groin) is out. Marcus Morris is TBD to make his debut.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (finger) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (hamstring) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell (quad) is a game-time decision.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Brandon Ingram (ankle) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Allonzo Trier (illness) is out. Damyean Dotson (illness) is probable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Ty Jerome (calf), Dario Saric (ankle) and Tyler Johnson (knee) are TBD.
- Sacramento Kings: Richaun Holmes (shoulder) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (whiplash) is unlikely to play. Marc Gasol (hamstring) is TBD.