Photo credit: Erik Williams-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lauri Markkanen
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Saturday's seven-game slate, including how the Chicago Bulls will look without Zach LaVine.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Dec. 15
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee) and Guerschon Yabusele (ankle) are out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (ankle) is out Chandler Hutchison (illness) available to play.
- Detroit Pistons: Ish Smith (groin), Glenn Robinson III (ankle), Henry Ellenson (ankle) and Zaza Pachulia (illness) are all out. Reggie Bullock (ankle) will play.
- Houston Rockets: James Ennis (hamstring) remains out. Eric Gordon (knee) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Lou Williams (hamstring) remains out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Brandon Ingram (ankle), Rajon Rondo (hand) and Michael Beasley (personal) remain out. JaVale McGee (illness) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Kyle Anderson (ankle) is questionable. Mike Conley (hamstring) is probable. Dillon Brooks (knee) and Chandler Parsons (knee) remain out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (personal) is out. Robert Covington (knee) is probable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (hamstring) is on track to play. Josh Jackson (toe) available to play. Trevor Ariza was traded.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Raul Neto (thigh) available to play.