Photo credit: Nelson Chenault-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyle Lowry
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Sunday's seven-game slate, including how the Toronto Raptors will look without Kawhi Leonard.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, Jan. 6
- Atlanta Hawks: Miles Plumlee (knee) is TBD.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin) remain out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Jeremy Lamb (hamstring) is questionable. Cody Zeller (hand) remains out.
- Chicago Bulls: Bobby Portis (ankle) will play.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (shoulder) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (groin), Rajon Rondo (finger) and Kyle Kuzma (back) remain out.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) remains out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Robert Covington (knee) and Derrick Rose (ankle) are out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Alex Abrines (personal) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (back) is questionable. Kawhi Leonard (rest) is out.
- Washington Wizards: Markieff Morris (neck) out at least six weeks.