Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Stephen Gosling/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: CJ McCollum
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on CJ McCollum, Kyrie Irving and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s three-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, January 23
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Spencer Dinwiddie – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – JJ Barea – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Brooklyn Nets: Nic Claxton (shoulder) is doubtful. DeAndre Jordan (finger) is questionable. Kyrie Irving (hamstring) is probable. Wilson Chandler (hamstring) is not on the injury report.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) and Ante Zizic (illness) are out. John Henson (back) is probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dwight Powell (Achilles) is out for the season.
- LA Lakers: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum (ankle) is questionable. Hassan Whiteside (groin) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: Anzejs Pasecniks (ankle) is TBD.