Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: James Harden
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on James Harden, Luka Doncic, Jaylen Brown and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, December 31
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Marquese Chriss
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – Pat McCaw – OG Anunoby – Serge Ibaka
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (illness) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (hip) is not on the injury report.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (back, wrist), Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) and Ryan Broekhoff (knee) are questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (knee) is out. Gary Harris (shin) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (illness), Willie Cauley-Stein (illness) and Kevon Looney (abdominal) are out. Eric Paschall (hip) is probable. Ky Bowman (illness) is TBD.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (toe) and Clint Capela (heel) are questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) said he’ll play. Edmond Sumner (knee) is questionable.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (wrist) is out. Montrezl Harrell (illness) is not on the injury report.
- OKC Thunder: Danilo Gallinari (ankle) and Dennis Schroder (ankle) are questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out. De’Aaron Fox (back) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.