Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Jacob Kupferman/Getty Images. Pictured: Kemba Walker
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kemba Walker, Damian Lillard, Wendell Carter Jr. and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, February 25
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Ryan Arcidiacono – Zach LaVine – Tomas Satoransky – Thad Young – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Thon Maker
- Golden State Warriors: Jordan Poole – Damion Lee – Andrew Wiggins – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Robin Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum – Gary Trent Jr. – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Luke Kornet (ankle) remains out. Otto Porter (foot) and Denzel Valentine (hamstring) are doubtful. Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown (knee) is questionable. Khyri Thomas (foot) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (pelvis) and Marquese Chriss (calf) are questionable. Andrew Wiggins (leg) is not on the injury report.
- Indiana Pacers: Jeremy Lamb (knee) is out for the season. Victor Oladipo (back) and Edmond Sumner (hip) are questionable.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (calf) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Kyle Korver (back) remains out. Brook Lopez (back) is TBD.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (back) is not on the injury report.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (groin) remains out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) and Norman Powell (finger) remain out. Pat McCaw (illness) is questionable.