Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Michael Reaves/Getty Images. Pictured: Joel Embiid
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Joel Embiid, Jayson Tatum and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, January 28
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Torrey Craig – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Thomas Bryant – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: DeAndre Bembry (hand) and Alex Len (hip) are out. Bruno Fernando (calf) are questionable.
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (hip) remains out. Jayson Tatum (groin) is doubtful. Javonte Green (knee) is questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) remains out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (hip) is out indefinitely. Jae Crowder (knee) is doubtful.
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn (Achilles) is TBD.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (hamstring) is probable. Robin Lopez (illness) is not on the injury report.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Josh Richardson (hamstring) remains out. Joel Embiid (hand) and Zhaire Smith (ankle) are questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (hip) and Cam Johnson (quad) remain out. Ricky Rubio (ankle) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Pat McCaw (nose) and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) are questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Jordan McRae (ankle) is out.