Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Mitchell Leff/Getty Images. Pictured: LeBron James
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on LeBron James, Eric Gordon, LaMarcus Aldridge and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at noon ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, March 10
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Wilson Chandler – DeAndre Jordan
- Chicago Bulls: Coby White – Denzel Valentine – Shaq Harrison – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Matthew Dellavedova – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Andre Drummond
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Maxi Kleber
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – Damion Lee – Juan Toscano-Anderson – Andrew Wiggins – Marquese Chriss
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Robert Covington – Danuel House – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – De’Anthony Melton – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jonas Valanciunas
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Josh Okogie – Malik Beasley – Juancho Hernangomez – Naz Reid
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Moe Harkless – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Wes Iwundu – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – Drew Eubanks
- Washington Wizards: Shabazz Napier – Bradley Beal – Jerome Robinson – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remains out. Robert Williams (back) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Garrett Temple (ankle) is out.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (quad) remains out. Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (eye), Darius Garland (groin) and Kevin Porter Jr. (concussion) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Seth Curry (ankle), Willie Cauley-Stein (illness) and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (illness) are out. Luka Doncic (wrist) and Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) are questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (knee) and Kevon Looney (hip) are out. Stephen Curry (illness) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (knee) and Ben McLemore (illness) are questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Doug McDermott (toe) and Malcolm Brogdon (quad) are out. Victor Oladipo (knee) is questionable.
- LA Clippers: Nothing new.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (elbow) and Alex Caruso (hamstring) are probable. LeBron James (groin) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke (quad) and Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) remain out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Kelan Martin (ankle) and Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) are out.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (concussion) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Evan Fournier (elbow) remains out.
- Phoenix Suns: Cam Johnson (mono) is out. Deandre Ayton (ankle) is questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray (calf) is out. LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) is doubtful. Lonnie Walker (shin) is questionable. Marco Belinelli (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Washington Wizards: Jerome Robinson (Achilles) and Anzejs Pasecniks (neck) are questionable.