Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Russ Isabella-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Steven Adams
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the statuses of Myles Turner, Steven Adams and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, November 5
- Atlanta Hawks: Cam Reddish – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Alex Len
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Terry Rozier – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Torrey Craig – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – JaKarr Sampson – Domantas Sabonis
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow – Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Meyers Leonard – Bam Adebayo
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Atlanta Hawks: Evan Turner (Achilles) is out. Trae Young (ankle) is questionable. Alex Len (ribs) is probable.
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (illness) is out. Enes Kanter (knee) is doubtful. Robert Williams (hip) is probable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter (ankle) is probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Porter Jr. (suspension) is out. Matthew Dellavedova (personal) is not on the injury report.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (toe) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (ankle) is doubtful. Domantas Sabonis (calf) and Doug McDermott (foot) are questionable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (calf) is out. Avery Bradley (leg) is questionable. Kyle Kuzma (ankle) is probable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back) and Derrick Jones Jr. (groin) are questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Andre Roberson (knee) is out. Steven Adams (knee) is questionable. Nerlens Noel (ankle) is probable.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (hip) is questionable. Mo Bamba (rest) will play Tuesday, out Wednesday.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.