Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Jesse Johnson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Karl-Anthony Towns
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Karl-Anthony Towns, Blake Griffin, Andre Drummond and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, December 18
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – Cody Zeller – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Kris Dunn – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler – Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Andrew Wiggins – Jarrett Culver – Josh Okogie – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Kenrich Williams – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Davis Bertans – Ian Mahinmi
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart (eye), Robert Williams (hip) and Vincent Poirier (finger) are out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nicolas Batum (hand) said he’ll be available.
- Chicago Bulls: Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) is TBD. Wendell Carter Jr. (abdomen, tailbone), Zach LaVine (shin, illness) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Porter Jr. (shoulder) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) is likely to miss a couple weeks.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (quad) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (knee) and Andre Drummond (eye) are game-time decisions.
- Golden State Warriors: Eric Paschall (hip) will play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (ankle) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back) and Goran Dragic (groin) are out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jake Layman (toe) remains out. Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) is questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: JJ Redick (groin) is TBD.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (illness) and Furkan Korkmaz (knee) are not on the injury report.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Mario Hezonja (back) is questionable. Nassir Little (back) is probable.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (knee) is unlikely to play.
- Washington Wizards: Rui Hachimura (groin) will miss at least 5 games. Moe Wagner (ankle) is out.