Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Darren Carroll/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Kristaps Porzingis
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kristaps Porzingis, Karl-Anthony Towns, Paul Millsap and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 11 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, January 15
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Spencer Dinwiddie – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Daniel Gafford
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Mike Scott – Al Horford
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis (knee) is questionable. Jayson Tatum (knee) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Wilson Chandler (hamstring) is TBD.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Daniel Gafford (ankle), Lauri Markkanen (ankle), Tomas Satoransky (ankle), Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow), Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) and Luke Kornet (thumb) are probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee, illness) is on track to play.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (knee) is out. Jamal Murray (back) and Gary Harris (adductor) are questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Christian Wood (knee) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (rested yesterday) will play.
- Indiana Pacers: Domantas Sabonis (knee) is questionable.
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo (finger) is out 4-5 days. Anthony Davis (glute) is a game-time decision.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) is questionable. Jake Layman (toe) is without a timetable to return.
- OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel (ankle) and Abdel Nader (ankle) are out.
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin (knee) is doubtful. Michael Carter-Williams (AC joint) is questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (hand) remains out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Mario Hezonja (back) is questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is doubtful. Nemanja Bjelica (ankle) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) expects to play.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.