Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images. Pictured: Anthony Davis
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Jaylen Brown, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 12-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, January 22
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Luke Kornet
- Denver Nuggets: Monte Morris – Torrey Craig – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Derrick Walton Jr. – Landry Shamet – Maurice Harkless – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Marvin Bagley
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (back) is questionable.
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (ankle) is questionable. Kemba Walker (knee) is probable.
- Chicago Bulls: Lauri Markkanen (ankle), Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) and Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Mason Plumlee (cuboid), Paul Millsap (knee) and Jamal Murray (ankle) are out. Gary Harris (adductor) is doubtful.
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier (illness) is out. Reggie Jackson (back) and Andre Drummond (lip) are questionable. Markieff Morris (toe) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Jacob Evans (concussion) is questionable. Glenn Robinson III (ankle) is probable. Draymond Green (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Houston Rockets: Austin Rivers (thumb) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday (thumb) is questionable.
- LA Clippers: Paul George (hamstring), Kawhi Leonard (rest candidate) and Patrick Beverley (groin) are TBD.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (glute) and Rajon Rondo (finger) are probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Duncan Robinson (ankle) is questionable. Goran Dragic (knee) and Jimmy Butler (hip) are probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Derrick Favors (back), Zion Williamson (knee), Josh Hart (ankle) and Jahlil Okafor (back) are questionable. Jrue Holiday (tricep) and JJ Redick (hamstring) are probable. Kenrich Williams (back) is out.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) and Marcus Morris (ankle) are questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (personal) and Abdel Nader (ankle) are out. Nerlens Noel (ankle) and Steven Adams (ankle) are questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (hand) remains out.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (hip) is out. Cam Johnson (quad) is questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: DeMarre Carroll (illness) remains out. Rudy Gay (illness) is probable.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Anzejs Pasecniks (ankle) is questionable.