Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images. Pictured: Victor Oladipo
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Victor Oladipo, LaMarcus Aldridge and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, January 29
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Thad Young – Luke Kornet
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Dewayne Dedmon
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – Jakob Poeltl
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (personal) is not on the injury report. Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot (illness) is probable. DeAndre Jordan (finger) will play.
- Chicago Bulls: Luke Kornet (ankle), Zach LaVine (ankle, knee), Tomas Satoransky (ankle), Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow), Chandler Hutchison (shoulder, hip) and Denzel Valentine (hip) are probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond (wrist) is questionable. Sekou Doumbouya (ankle) is probable. Tony Snell (illness) and Derrick Rose (knee) are not on the injury report.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (thigh) and Clint Capela (heel) are questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (illness) and Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) are questionable. Victor Oladipo (quad) will make his season debut.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jae Crowder (knee) is TBD.
- New York Knicks: Nothing new.
- OKC Thunder: Terrance Ferguson (personal) is out. Abdel Nader (ankle) is questionable. Chris Paul (personal) is not on the injury report.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge (thumb) is out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.