Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kawhi Leonard
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the statuses of Eric Gordon, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, November 13
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Enes Kanter
- Charlotte Hornets: Terry Rozier – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Jordan Poole – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Lou Williams – Kawhi Leonard – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague – Andrew Wiggins – Treveon Graham – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Mario Hezonja – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet – Norman Powell – Rondae Hollis-Jefferson – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown Jr. – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis (finger) is doubtful. Javonte Green (hip) is probable. Gordon Hayward (hand) is out indefinitely.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Omari Spellman (ankle) is doubtful. Damion Lee (hand) is out at least 2 weeks.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (knee) is out at least a month. Danuel House (back) is doubtful.
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet (ankle) is out indefinitely. Paul George (shoulders) is questionable. Kawhi Leonard (rest) is TBD.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (shoulder, ribs) is unlikely to play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (ankle) is doubtful.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jordan Bell (shoulder) and Shabazz Napier (hamstring) are doubtful. Jeff Teague (illness) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Terrence Ross (knee) is not on the injury report.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Trey Burke (calf) is TBD.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Rodney Hood (back) is TBD.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: OG Anunoby (eye) is out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.