Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Kevin Jairaj, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Joe Ingles, Donovan Mitchell
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's 10-game slate, including how the Utah Jazz will look without Ricky Rubio.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6:25 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Jan. 9
- Atlanta Hawks: Kevin Huerter (calf) is probable.
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (ankle) and DeMarre Carroll (knee) are available to play.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Rodney Hood (Achilles) and Larry Nance Jr. (knee) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) and Luka Doncic (back) are questionable. Dirk Nowitzki (illness) is doubtful.
- Detroit Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (leg) is listed out. Ish Smith (groin) is unlikely to play.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) remains out. Eric Gordon (knee) is TBD.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (shoulder) is out. Darren Collison (leg) is available to play.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (groin) and Rajon Rondo (finger) remain out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Dillon Brooks (toe) is out. JaMychal Green (shoulder) is questionable. Jevon Carter (knee) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: D.J. Wilson (hip) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is expected to play. E’Twaun Moore (quad) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (foot) is questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: J.J. Redick (back) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (back) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Moe Harkless (knee) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Rudy Gay (wrist) is out.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hamstring), Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) and Dante Exum (ankle) are out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.