Freedman’s Favorite Raptors-Bucks Game 5 Prop: Bet on Norman Powell
Credit: John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Norman Powell
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring at least one of his favorite bets for each day of 2019.
- On Thursday, he highlights the NBA player prop he likes most for Game 5 of the Raptors-Bucks series.
Each day, I publish 1-2 pieces on props I like. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
In this piece, I highlight my favorite NBA player prop for Game 5 of the Toronto Raptors-Milwaukee Bucks series.
For up-to-the-minute lines, check out our live betting odds page.
For more daily player props, follow me in The Action Network app.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
829-611-43, +132.12 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 402-300-7, +49.09 Units
- NHL: 128-110-9, +19.32 Units
- MLB: 49-54-13, -10.19 Units
- Golf: 9-12-2, -0.70 Units
- NASCAR: 11-17-0, -5.77 Units
- NCAAB: 125-70-12, +38.82 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0, -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 79-34-0, +28.50 Units
- Horse Racing: 4-0-0, +2.19 Units
Game 5: Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks Betting Odds
- Spread: Bucks -7
- Over/Under: 215.5
- Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Series Score: Tied 2-2
Freedman’s Favorite Raptors-Bucks Prop: Norman Powell Rebounds
- Over 3.5: -105
- Under 3.5: -125
When Raptors-Bucks started, Powell was just a guy sitting on the bench.
In Games 3-6 of the 76ers series, Powell averaged only 7.8 minutes per game. He didn’t even play in Game 7.
And in Game 1 of this series, he saw just under 10 minutes.
But over the past three games, the fourth-year shooting guard has emerged as a much-needed presence off the bench, averaging 28.9 minutes.
Granted, Game 3 was a double-overtime affair, but Powell is still getting his playing time: In Game 4, he led all reserves with 32:26.
We expect him to see heavy playing time again in Game 5. In the FantasyLabs NBA Models, we have Powell projected for 29.5 minutes.
In the playoffs, Powell has four-plus rebounds in his six games with at least 18 minutes, and we have him projected for 4.2 rebounds in the FantasyLabs Props Tool.
I’d bet over 3.5 rebounds all the way to -150.
The Pick: Over 3.5 (-105)